You will be a member of our Analytical Development group developing physicochemical assays for the characterization of monoclonal antibodies and other recombinant proteins. The techniques used within the group include state of the art UPLC, mass spectrometry and capillary electrophoresis. The Analytical Development group closely collaborates with the process development groups in Utrecht, and with the development groups of Polpharma Biologics in Gdansk.
Your new position
- You will work in a team of technicians and scientists dedicated to the characterization of our recombinant proteins, mainly monoclonal antibodies.
- You will be responsible for the accurate execution and documentation of experiments. These experiments include both development of the assays and routine analysis of samples. You analyze the data, draw conclusions, and report these to the team.
- You will share responsibility for the lab and equipment, including maintenance and troubleshooting.
- You provide suggestions to improve standard procedures, methods, efficiency and safety.
You have a relevant background, ideally in protein biochemistry, and are eager to further develop yourself. You are accurate, efficient and deliver high quality. Also, you are committed, flexible, goal-oriented, enthusiastic, and have a can-do attitude. You enjoy working in a team.
The following professional requirements apply:
- You successfully completed an intermediate or higher vocational education (e.g. Bachelor of Science) in life sciences.
- Ideally you have hands-on experience with protein analysis on a relevant platform such as UPLC and/or capillary electrophoresis.
- You can perform experiments in parallel if needed.
- You are willing to work in accordance with our quality system, which includes performing and documenting your work according to standard procedures.
- You are fluent in English, both written and verbal.