You will be a member of our Downstream Processing (DSP) group responsible for purification of recombinantly expressed monoclonal antibodies and other proteins. Besides performing generic one-step purifications for early research phase, the DSP group develops reproducible, robust and scalable downstream processes for pharmaceutical-grade biologics. All necessary steps from cell culture clarification to drug substance formulation are included using a variety of chromatography and filtration techniques.
Your new position
- You will work in a team dedicated to the purification of our recombinant proteins, mainly monoclonal antibodies, as well as the development of multi-step pharmaceutical-grade DSP processes.
- You will be responsible for the accurate execution and documentation of experiments; you analyze the data, draw conclusions, and report these to the team.
- You will share responsibility for the lab and equipment, including maintenance and troubleshooting.
- You provide suggestions to improve standard procedures, methods, efficiency and safety.
You have a relevant background, ideally in life sciences, and are eager to further develop yourself. You are accurate, efficient and deliver high quality. You are committed, flexible, goal-oriented, and have a can-do attitude. You enjoy working in a team.
The following professional requirements apply:
- You successfully completed a higher vocational education (e.g. Bachelor of Science) in life sciences Candidates with an intermediate vocational education are also invited to apply.
- Preferably you have hands-on experience with protein purification techniques on a relevant platform such as a chromatography and/or filtration system.
- You can perform experiments in parallel if needed.
- You are willing to work in accordance with our quality system, which includes performing and documenting your work according to standard procedures.
- You are fluent in English, both written and verbal.